1/10/19 : News
« 1/10/19 | Main | 1/10/19 »


by News Department on 01/10/19

Fire ruled accidental...

The cause of a fire that gutted one home and damaged another in Shenandoah, Tuesday night, has been ruled accidental. 

According to the Republican Herald, firefighters responded to the home at 238 S. Jardin St. just after 6:30 p.m. and were met with heavy fire to the rear of the dwelling. 

Flames quickly spread to other areas of the first, second and third floors. An adjoining home at 236 S. Jardin St. sustained minor smoke and water damage but can be repaired. 

Shenandoah fire marshal Rick Examitas said the fire originated in the kitchen area.

« 1/10/19 | Main | 1/10/19 »
Live Updates from PennDOT